Saturday, February 6, 2010

medicine for earth

Hi, my name is baby deeno and for your information, I am a green dinosaur who is still in the process fof growing his tail. All the other dinos my age already have long tails. Im what my mother says is called a 'late bloomer'. I'm not sure what that is but I know I'm not a flower. Maybe mummy became mad or something? It's okay, I'm used to that. I went to visit grammy today. She kept going on about how the earth was dying because of our dumb ways. I asked mummy and she told me what gramy means is that the earth has a fever and needs to be taken care of. So I went to the forbidden medicine cupboard and took out a bottle of pills and antibiotic. I planted the pills in the garden and poured the whole bottle of medicine. When mum found out, she asked me what I was doing and I answered. She just laughed and laughed and laughed. That kind of hurt my feelings and I felt very- very,um.... indignant? Yes, that. I' not going to tlk to mum anymore. Not yet, anyway. Dad went out to the grocery store nearby called 'Gary's Groceries'. It's owned by a pterodactyl named Gary. Gary is still young but he started the grocery store on his own. Now he is practically a millionare. I find it kind of surprising. Millionares usually have more super business' and not just a grocery store. I saw this really snobby muffin ask him, "So, how did YOU get to be a millionare, my dear?" The way she said it was... I don't know, it was like she meet millionares everyday. So Uncle Gary (Yes, I have to call him that. Very degrading...) told her "Oh, yes... Ya see, this here old grocery store here is mine," Well, you can guess what happened. The lady choked on a seed from the bottle of lemonade she was drinking and died right there. I'm not sure if that's true or not but my fwen doughnuts swore it was true. Not really swore-swore. He just said "I swear on my fudge jammy caked doughnuts, it's TRUE!"... Or maybe something like that. Well, seems like I have to go swimming. I don't like swimming and you know why? I don't know how to. But I managed to just sit on the inflatable chair and float along. I hope nobody will suddenly get it in their head to push me off... I can't swim. Happy birthday xoxoxo bd

P.s. I just learnt greetings in English at school today. I'm not sure I really get it. Birthdays are special days and today IS a special day, so why not? Yes, I am an optimist. The earth will die one day. That's not a pessimistic sentence, it's a fact.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete